WE NEED YOU!
Looking to join the next revolution in computer vision and machine learning?
Have a look here.
What Does The Recruitment Process Look Like?
Computer Vision Engineer
What we’re looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced person to join our team and work in a startup environment.
This is an opportunity to apply your cross-functional skillsets, creativity and experience in computer vision, machine learning to solve exciting product development challenges.
This is a high-visibility position within our fast-growing company and assumption of increased responsibilities over time is expected.
• Master’s degree in Computer Vision.
• Strong competencies in algorithms and software design.
• Working experience in algorithm oriented in Computer Vision.
• Solid programming skills with Python, C/C++, OpenCV and PCL;
• Fluency in JS;
• Experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problems, including deep learning;
• Experience in real-time video analytics pipeline;
• Experience with AWS infrastructure;
• Understand key metrics that impact machine learning algorithms;
• Agile integration of deep learning, data collection and failure analysis.
• A constant challenge to find and implement what our customers want;
• The opportunity to share and develop your ideas in order to flourish in your work;
• The opportunity to put all the chances on your side to develop a quality product;
• The ability to evolve according to your talent and your ambitions;
• The possibility of continuously training you in the latest technologies;
• A full time contract with an attractive salary package (to be defined according to your experience).
• A company car